Monday, February 4, 2013

Day trip!

We rode the tracks up to SLC last Saturday with my lil bro Stephen, it was fun!
Although making trains on time and walking through alley-ways to get to the next train stop, through the fog, kind of stresses me out, but that's OK it was still fun.
I got to go to City Creek for the very first time, was looking for a pair of jeans and the cheapest pair I could find was $250 on clearance.. completely ridiculous. 
we also looked for a suit for Kyle and I found out his dream suit is from Boss huge (or something like that) they wanted $80 for a Tshirt.. who do people think they are?
So... our shopping didn't pan out like planned.  let's face it.  we're not mall-dwelling people. which is perfectly fine by me! 

Then we met up with Kyle's two friends from high school.  They were pretty awesome!  we all ate lunch together and I got interviewed by Gus. 
back up...
when we first got engaged Gus called Kyle and I got to speak with him on the phone, he said congrats and that he needed to interview me to marry Kyle. or something like that. 
... so we kicked Kyle out and chatted for a while and it narrowed down to.

"hows your dutch oven cooking?"
uh. great of course. 
They wanted a cook for pack trips! 
I'm a decent cook, and a quick learner, I've got it.

Then we went to see my grandparents.
rode the bus home. 
wedding planning turned to sleeping.
end of trip
lovely day. 
  

He carries my purse guys... 
keeper.



He's got a cute butt.


He makes me smile


I love hugging him.


We both wear cowboy boots.


Plus he's cute.


I love him like crazy.

I'm engaged. I'm allowed to say that in public. 


No comments:

Post a Comment