Saturday, February 23, 2013

couples challenge... week 1

So me and future hubbs have a competition going on.  He's kind of a fitness junkie and I want to get in shape for the wedding.  So we made a bet that we have to go 8 weeks without any junk food and we have to work out every day.

DAY 1
-----

I ate a power-bagel and green smoothie, and did a leg/butt workout...
(btw.)
this 8 week bikini body program
amazing.

http://bloging.lifeplusfitness.com/index.php/bikini-body-8-week-program/

It's seriously like having a free personal trainer. 
and I can do the workouts at home.

anyway. 
I got to eat lunch with my hot fiancé at Sensuous subs, we've been wanting to try it for a little bit and today we finally did.  I got the "sensuous" traditional sandwich... and I found out he likes tuna sandwiches... okaaay?

I have a pretty bad weakness for chocolate, and my coworker brought in these chocolate cookies to work.  that was tough.  And then with dinner they served carrot cake... I love that stuff.  but I'll have you all know, that I held strong through day 1!  

I even went grocery shopping, and finished my laundry, there's hope for me as a good wife yet...
but best of all I came home tonight to find my room clean!  with a note on my bed from my babe.


Seriously he makes every day the best day. 

xoxo

The rest of the Week...
After working out a total of... 4 times... and my entire body hurts...
but no junk food for me :) held strong!

only a lot more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment